Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 10, 2007 & Money

On my way into Palm Springs this morning I stopped at an ATM machine to get some money. Many people contact me concerning money and other financial issues. I know that money is never the issue ... money is impersonal, it has no power of its own. And most importantly our lack of money has little to do with money .... but instead is only a reflection of our ideas and beliefs about Life and our place in the Universe. In order to heal our issues concerning financial abundance, we can ask ourselves if we hold any of these ideas in our mind: 1) do we carry a sense of loss from a past experience? ... 2) do we believe that in some way we are not "good enough?" ... 3) do we hold the idea that there "is never enough" in our mind? .... and lastly, 4) do we believe in duality concerning money: the haves and the have-nots? .... these are the thoughts and beliefs that obstruct the flow of money and all good things in our lives. Let's work on them with this treatment:

In this One Mind which is God that includes all "created" Life, there is enough and more for everybody. The Master Mind Jesus stated, "all that the Father (provider/Creator) hath is mine" ... and I affirm this as the Truth for me now. The Universe is a Unity ... and so I unify in my mind with All that Is Good, All that Is Plenty, and I now accept my life as evidence of the abundance in the Universe. I forgive, "give up" ... any and all ideas or beliefs that I have accepted at any point in my life that limit my ability to be prospered ... or to have all the money I need when I need it. I accept myself today and every day as a prosperous individual ... I have the consciousness of plenty. My consciousness is clear of any negative thoughts or emotions about money ... I love money ... and have all the money I need all the time. My faith in my ability to actualize money in my experience is un-obstructed ... I have a powerful attraction to money ... and money is powerfully attracted to me .... now! ... And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

3 comments:

Michael Hawkins said...

This post certainly hits home for me, Rev. Bates. I do appreciate the treatment and will affirm it during meditation. Thank you, thank you, thank you....

Malcolm Nicoll said...

As usual, a colossal thanks Rev. Bates for this treatment. Question: How does greed tie in with all of this? Specifically, is a greedy person coming spiritually from a space of lack and limitation? Or are they simply affirming their abundance? If that person recognizes that there is plenty to go around, then why does he want more or feel that there's never, ever enough? Any thoughts, comments?

dougnps said...

Money seems to be an issue with us all. Although I must admit I really do pay much closer attention to my beliefs about $$$ and me these days. In part thanks to you Rev. Dr. Bates.