Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, July 13, 2007

July 13, 2007 & Dr. O. C. Smith

After my morning meditation this morning, I have been thinking off and on all morning about Dr. O. C. Smith and how powerful his ministry was. He was my teacher and my ideal as a minister of the science of mind ... because he lived his teaching. His Sunday messages are now being sold at: www.cityofangelschurch.com/events.htm ... and I have listened to each of them several times. The following is the last treatment he wrote for the City of Angels Church Sunday bulletin:

I believe in my prayer and the answer to it because I believe in God’s unfailing willingness to give me the kingdom, which is the immutable law of good. I do not make attempts to coerce or influence God because I realize that I am already one with God. As the result of this awareness, I expect, accept and receive every good thing that life has to offer. I believe, I know, and I act. I have accepted my
partnership with God, therefore today and every day what God has given me in abundance, I share with others, because God’s wellspring of good
never runs dry. And So It Is.
- Dr. O. C. Smith, November 2001

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this prayer of Dr. O. C. Smith. He was the greatest! And I LOVE YOU for this!!!