Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, July 8, 2007

July 8, 2007 & Getting in the Spirit

It is Sunday morning and the weather forecast is for 115 degrees today in Palm Springs. This change in weather reminds me that life is constant change and we get to choose how we respond to the conditions in our environment. In the physical, very hot weather can be uncomfortable as can many things that we deal with in our lifes, so we take control of our thoughts and set the tone for the day in our mind through prayer:

Today and every day I accept that I am in God and of God. I am immersed in this One Mind that is God. And in this Mind I can accept into my mental household a unity with joy, happiness, harmony and love. I am alive and in love with this experience called Life today and every day. I am open and receptive to wonderful new experiences today. I embrace this day knowing that it is the perfect day for me to expand my awareness of who I am and my place in the Universe. I allow myself to be loved today, to be prospered today, and to be friendly and responsive to all who come into my experience. I know that my mind attracts to me only those people, places and things that are a benefit to me. I know that the Universe supports me through these people, places and things and supports all those who participate in my life today. This idea is the truth for me and is a joy for me ... today and always. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rev. Bates,
What a nice idea this blog! Thank you again for supporting us in so many ways^_^

Michael Hawkins said...

It's wonderful to experience your expression through blogging, Rev. Bates. And as Marjay says, thanks so much for your insights, guidance and presence as I integrate SOM into my life, today and every day.

dougnps said...

Hey Hank I think this Blog is a great idea. It certainly is a great reminder to "Do it everyday" prayer treatment that is.