Faith Offering / Donation


 

Monday, July 16, 2007

July 16, 2007 & Work

Mondays for most people, means going to work and shifting their focus from recreation to the job at hand. And in doing so, it is important that we be clear about this in our mind and realize that work means we are "expressing" our skills and abilities in service to others. No matter what type of work we do, it not only benefits us, but benefits the world in which we live. In this active expression of our consciousness, we can lift our awareness and realize even a greater benefit from our work ... it is our creative expression ... and is derived from the Creative Mind and what we do is always more than it appears to be.

I recognize and know that I am part of this One Creative Mind that "imaged," through Its thinking, this world in which I live. I know that everything I need to know to enhance my work, I do know. I know that every new idea that comes to my awareness is coming from the One Creative Mind ... and that these ideas come to me in order to prosper myself and others. I accept my work as the manifestation of Creative Mind working through my mind as I go through this day. I always work with a sense of confidence and accomplishment for I know that I am doing that which is mine to do. And in this understanding I realize success knowing that my successful completion of even the smallest thing, builds my "success consciousness" ... and "success" established in my consciousness, gives me success in all things that concern me! And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your remarks about work are great. I think they have cured my Monday blues. I think you are terrific too!
;=) Cindy

Anonymous said...

I wish I had read this before I went to work today. Your messages are just so wonderful and uplifting. Your website has become church to me.
Keep smiling!
Dr. Johansen