Faith Offering / Donation


 

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 17, 2007 & What's the Rush?

I am often reminded not to allow myself to get caught up in being in a "rush" ... people who hurry and rush have little time to think about what they are doing and often times find themselves doing the same thing twice because they did not give whatever it was enough time and attention the first time. Feeling "rushed" is no different than thinking "urgency" or "emergency" ... both words reveal a lack of faith in Divine Law and Order; "all things happen in the right and perfect time" .. this is the Truth and will always be our truth, if we establish it in our consciousness:

In this moment I know and accept that all things happen in the right and perfect time. This declaration of the Truth, reveals my absolute faith and conviction in the Presence of God in my life at all times. I know that God cannot be "rushed" and so I need not rush; I know that there is no sense of urgency or emergency in God ... and I know there is no sense of urgency or emergency in me. I move forward confidently doing that which is mine to do. I feel a sense of ease and accomplishment as I complete all things successfully. All that I do is always within the framework of "right action" and God's perfect time, today and every day. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

No comments: