Faith Offering / Donation


 

Friday, July 20, 2007

July 20, 2007 & Peace

I believe that the greatest gift we can give ourselves and the world in which we live, is peace ... and I mean peace of mind. Even in the midst of the most challenging of conditions, we can experience peace in our minds. I believe this is why all the great mystics have instructed us to "go within" ... as we go within the still-ness of our mind, we can realize a sense of peace that will sustain our mind in peace throughout the day. Let us affirm this is so:

I know that within my mind, there is all the peace I will ever desire ... for Peace is of the Spirit and there is an infinite presence of Peace for all who are receptive to It. It is within ... and It is enough. In this very moment, I am receptive to peace ... I allow It to fill my mind ... I allow It to fill my heart ... instantaneously. There is only peace in my thoughts ... and my mind is at ease as I bask in the sweetness of It .... I let go of anything that resists my peace of mind .. and I embrace peace right here where I am ... right here in the conditions and circumstances where I am at ... nothing can obstruct this gentle flow of peace as It fills me up ... I am aware that I am at peace ... I am in control ... I am at ease ... I am enjoying peace of mind ... right now ... I let it be so ... and so it is.
Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, this message and treatment was exactly what I needed today, thank you^^
M.

Unknown said...

When THOUGHT realises that whatever it does, any movement that it makes is DISORDER, then there is SILENCE.
PEACE BE WITH YOU
MICKY