Faith Offering / Donation


 

Sunday, July 15, 2007

July 15, 2007 & Sunday Morning

Sunday is my favorite day of the week and I enjoy it immensely. I see Sundays as a new beginning ... the end of one week and the beginning of another. It is a great day to set the course in our mind of what we choose to accomplish in our lives and to reflect on the things that we are grateful for. Let us affirm our joy and gratitude:

Knowing that there is only One Mind and One Life, and that this Life, Is God ... I unify with this One Mind and accept all the joy that this day has in store for me. I seek within my mind my realization that I am living the Life of God expressed as me ... and in so doing, I know that my decision to experience joy ... to share this joy with others ... and to feel joy in all things ... demonstrates in my experience in expected and unexpected ways. In all that I do, I find joy in it. In all my experiences with people, places and things ... I find joy in the experience. I let this joy fill my heart and my soul with happiness and peace ... I am relaxed, confident and assured in my ability to realize a greater and greater sense of joy today and every day. And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

1 comment:

dougnps said...

Then let me just say how very Grateful I am for You , This Ministry, your web page and this Blog. All of which are tools I use to help keep myself and everything I am and everything I do centered in GOD.