Faith Offering / Donation


 

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

July 18, 2007 & Career Success

I received this prayer-treatment for career success from my good friend, Jim Rose, in Shanghai, China :

"The unlimited and all-powerful Creative Intelligence that is behind every circumstance, every event, and every activity of life is constantly offering ways for me to evolve and grow."

Everywhere throughout time Divine Intelligence has thought into being all there is. I rejoice in my Unity with the Creator. Divine Mind is a boundless source of Abundance and Good, and I can use it through the Law of Mind which responds to my thoughts and demonstrates in my life as I believe. I affirm that Spirit has Its Being in, as, and through me, and I am an individualized expression of It. I co-create with Spirit the success and expansion of my career and my prosperity. No past self-doubts, fears, or challenges prevent me from living positively and productively right here and right now. I manifest clarity of thought, and I confidently take the necessary actions to attract into my life the right opportunities, resources, and people I need for greater professional growth and financial gain. To Divine Mind I say, "Thank you God that success is mine for the taking in my career and in all areas of my life. My Life is good and getting better every day! " With gratitude I release this Affirmation to the Law knowing it is so. It is done. And so it is! Amen!

What a wonderful gift ... thank you Jim!

Keep the faith!

Rev. Bates



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog. Would love to see a treatment sometime dealing with health and physical healing.