Faith Offering / Donation


 

Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 19, 2007 & Treatment for Health

In treatment, we are always treating the "consciousness" ... in other words, never the effects; the beliefs and thoughts behind the thing, not the thing itself. We realize that as we "recognize" the perfection of the Spirit within, establish this perfection in consciousness, realize that it is the ultimate Truth of the client or our self, then healing is revealed. Here is a treatment for general health:

God is All, There is but One Power, Intelligence and Consciousness in the Universe, but One Presence. This One Presence cannot change. There is nothing for It to change into but Itself. It is Changeless, and It is my life now, It is in me now. It is the Intelligence that beats my heart and maintains the function of the organs and muscles of my physical body. It is Mind and it is my mind. I realize and know that I can accept perfect, whole and complete health now; physically, mentally, emotionally. I know and accept that "right thought" and "right ideas" about health, create within my consciousness a greater awareness of the Power of the Principle of Health that is inherent within me. God is my health ... I cannot be sick. It is this simple and I establish this simplicity within my mind and forget and release all ideas that contradict this simple statement of the highest Truth. I am not influenced by any condition, appearance, diagnosis or prognosis ... except for the knowing that God's perfect Health permeates my mind, my consciousness and ... my body ... now. I definitely and intelligently declare within myself ... in quiet confidence, my highest understanding of Truth again, "God is my health, I cannot be sick." I am convinced ... I accept Health as normal and natural ... I accept that Infinite Intelligence knows what to do and does it to reflect the truth of Health as me and in me ... now. I know this is so ... I let it be so ... And so it is.

Keep the faith!
Rev. Bates

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic - thank you!

Anonymous said...

This prayer is a greater gift than you will ever know. Dr. Bates, I think God is doing a great work through you.

Anonymous said...

I love this treatment as well...thank you^^
M.